1 of 12
Boat from the 1930s in metal, renovated and habitable, formerly a passenger transport boat on the Canal du Midi, a lot of charm and character. Wood and metal interior, quality antique materials.
Length 19.45 m. About 45 m2 of interior space, with a good height under ceiling (2.20 m):
- 2 bedrooms, a living-dining room, 1 WC, 1 bathroom
- 2 quality wood stoves
- 200L water reserves
- mixed dry toilets
- high ceilings and interior comfort
- terrace with guardrail about 8m2
- painting and renovation carried out 2 years ago
- last shipyard inspection 2016, hull appraised and repainted (documents on request)
- 5 cylinder Deutz engine in very good working condition
The boat is currently at Ilon port in Vexin (Normandy, France) where it can be visited on request. Other photos and complete technical file on request.
Very beautiful wood and steel boat, possible to cruise and load passengers, from the 1930s, used to be a transport boat on Rhône river, very well equipped and comfortable, more pics on demand.