Well maintained, 4x cabin, 3x bathroom, generator, air conditioning, Webasto, hydraulic sails, electric winches, AIS, Trane&Trane, davits, log : 5,000
Rudder: polyester rudder in a skeg and an aluminium rudder stock
Steering system: Jefa steering pedestal with a stainless steel steering wheel (1.10 m), upholstered in leather and a beige steering wheel cover
Windows: Gebo thermopane double (tinted) glazing in the superstructure, Gebo deck hatches (5x rollo), 3x extra deck hatch in aft cabin and acrylic windows with aluminium frames in the hull
- Polyester hull (vacuum injection construction method), Majestic Blue sprayed (AWL-grip) with a silver striping and a teak rubbing strake with a stainless steel protective strip.
- Teak on the cockpit seats and teak on the cockpit floor.
- This Contest 55CS is one of just a few equipped with a larger cockpit.
- 2x Synthetic air vent on top of the superstructure.
- The log has a maximum of 5,000 miles.
- New antifouling and anodes from April 2020.
- Built under Lloyd's Register Certification.
- This Contest 55CS is the third last Contest 55CS built.
Material, colours: teak panelling with blue fabric covering
Curtains: white curtains
Cabins: front cabin, 2 bunk beds in front and a spacious owner's cabin in the aft cabin
Television: Sharp TV with a DVD player in the saloon and an Akai TV (2014) with a DVD player in the aft cabin
Cooker & fuel: Stainless steel Force Ten
Engine, electrics, water
- Spacious galley on the port side (in the passage to aft cabin) with white Corian worktops on both sides.
- On the starboard side in the galley is a double stainless steel sink with a 220 Volt Cooker crane.
- The galley is equipped on both sides with frame lighting under the galley cabinets.
- 220 Volt Eminia washing machine in a cupboard built into the port side bathroom in the front ship.
- The lighting in the salon is equipped with a dimmer.
- The staircases in the saloon (to the galley and to the fore ship) are fitted with atmospheric lighting hoses.
- Approx. 40 Brass-coloured halogen ceiling spots with a switch.
- In the aft cabin is a slatted base under the mattresses.
- Shower on the bathing platform (hot and cold water).
- April 2020 : New Deck Wash Pump.
Power: 100.67 kW
Year: (tested in 2006 and put into use in 2007)
Engine hours: (sometimes not clearly legible - July 2021)
Propulsion: 2019: 4 blades fixed Propellor
Dynamo: 1x standard alternator and an extra alternator 75A / 24 Volt
Water system: electric
Hot water: Webasto Thermo 90 hot water system / heater
Water tank & material: (in 2 tanks)
Waste water tank: (2x approx. 50 litres)
Shorepower: fixed connection with a circuit breaker
Voltmeter: Digital AC Ampere Meter
Oil pressure gauge: alarm with light
Temperature gauge: alarm with light
Rig and sails
- De-Bug diesel filter and a separate fuel filter (with an accoustic and visual "water in fuel" alarm).
- The engine room is equipped with a combined sound-absorbing, a vibration-absorbing insulation and is well-ventilated (by electric fan and via double natural ventilation grills).
- 9x 220 Volt socket.
- 12 Volt socket at the chart table.
- December 2018 : Gearbox oil renewed.
- September 2019 : New Phyton-Drive PCV21-210mm Homokinetic drive shaft.
- April 2020 : Service carried out on the engine and on the generator.
Sailplan type: sloop rigged
Spars, stays: Oyster White sprayed Hall Spars hydraulic stow-a-way mast, boom (with a hydraulic winch in it for the mainsail outhaul) and rigged boomvang, stainless steel dyform rigging, three double spreaders, diamond rigging, cutter stay and a hydraulic Holmatro aft stay tensioner
Winches: Andersen: 2x 68 ST electric (genoa winch), 2x 46 ST electric (cutter Jib sheet winch), 2x 46 ST (main sheet winch), 2x 52 ST (winches on the mast)
Sails material: white Soft Norlam sails
Genoa: North Sails : Soft Norlam furling genoa with a UV protection strip
Genoa reefing system: Reckmann hydraulic furling jib system
Jib: North Sails : Soft Norlam furling cutter jib
Furling foresail: Reckmann hydraulic furling jib system
- Carbon Oyster White sprayed Hall Spars spinnakerboom (suspended on the front of the mast).
- Lewmar aluminium and stainless steel cover fittings.
- Dark blue genoa cover and cutter Fock cover.
- Removable backstays.
April 2020 :
Navigation and electronics
- New gray Doublebraid mainsail sheet.
- New gray D2 Race mainsheet traveler trimline.
- New Doublebraid Spinnaker pole topping lift.
- New White Genoa sheets.
- All halyards, sheets, backstays and other lines washed.
Rudder position indicator: via autopilot
Charts, guides: 1x digital card for the chartplotter
- 2x B&G Hydra Multi display
- R&R Pacific combi-antenna (VHF/TV/AM-FM/SSB/GPS/Weatherfax)
- Wifi on board
- 2019 : The display of the B&G NAC-3 Core Pack and Triton-2 autopilot shows the information of the speedometer, the depth gauge and the wind gauge.
Anchor windlass: Maxwell (24 Volt)
Fenders, lines: 3x Ball Danfender, 3x cylinder Danfender and various mooring lines
Outdoor cushions: grey cockpit cushions
Swimming ladder: stainless steel bathing ladder with teak steps
Swimming platform: teak on the bathing platform
Sea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel stanchions (75 cm), foldable teak seats at the stern, three-wire stainless steel sea railing with amidships passages
Davits: stainless steel Simpson davits (2010) with 2x stainless steel Antal W16 winch. On the aft deck there is a stainless steel tap (for the outboard engine) mounted on the pushpit.
- Fixed lacquered teak cockpit table on a stainless steel frame, with folding tops on the front and sides.
- Teak outboard engine support with stainless steel bracket on the pushpit.
Radar reflector: Cyclops II
- Emergency tiller
- Built-in safe
- Air/Fog horn
- 2x Stainless steel bracket on the pushpit for orange horseshoe lifebuoys