A real beauty being sold by the first owner ! Very complete; Carbon Park Avenue boom, 6x electric winch, Raymarine radar/plotter, 3 cabins
Rudder: spade rudder
Steering system: 2x pedestal with 2x steering wheel
Windows: deck hatches and portholes
- Silver grey metallic sprayed GRP hull with white striping.
- Teak on cockpit seats with grey caulking and teak with grey caulking on cockpit floor.
- Courtesy lights in the cockpit.
- The underwater hull has been preventive treaded with an epoxy systeem and white antifouling.
- This beautifull and complete equipped sailing yacht is maintained perfectly by a boatsman of her first and current owner and was used only 3 weeks a year.
The new price in 2011 was € 740,000 VAT included
- This is the brand new Luca Brenta designed Grand Soleil 54', launched at the Genoa Boat Show this October and immediately voted "Yacht of the Year".
- The Grand Soleil 54' incorporates all the luxuries that are common to a custom yacht, but engineered and developed as a production and therefore affordable yacht.
- In harmony with the current Grand Soleil range, the integral galvanized steel frame provides the structural heart of the yacht.
- With below deck "Reckmann" furling, all lines lead aft and below deck, a standard "German" main sheet system, also below deck, integral transom garage, this yacht is brimming with the most up-to-date features.
- All deck hatches are flush, hull windows provide increased natural light to all cabins and the new "light oak" interior joinery exudes contemporary style and quality.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multi-axial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
Material, colours: Oak woodwork with light floor panels and leather upholstery.
Cabins: fore cabin and 2x aft cabin
Television: 20 inch Samsung
Engine, electrics, water
- 2 Loose seating's for the saloon table.
- The saloon table is in height adjustable, which can create a 2-persons bed.
- Wempe clock, Barometer and Hydro-/Thermometer.
- Shower on bathing platform (hot and cold water).
Power: 82 kW
Propulsion: 3 bladed Flex-O-Fold
Water system: (electric)
Hot water: approx. 40 litre boiler (heated via engine or via 220 Volt)
Water tank & material: (4x tanks)
Waste water tank: 3x
Shorepower: fixed connection with a circuit breaker
Rig and sails
- The engine is equipped with an overdrive.
- The engine and generator have been service annually.
- Several 12 and 220 Volt sockets.
Sailplan type: sloop 9/10 rigged
Spars, stays: Sparcraft Performance S2100 mast , Carbon Park Avenue boom (in 2018 provided with a new folio), hydraulic Holmatro boom vang, Rod Rigging with 3 sets of spreaders and a hydraulic Holmatro back stay tensioner
Winches: aluminium Harken winches: 2x 60.2 STEA (electric genoa winch) 2x 53ST (electric main sheet winch) and 2x 48.2 STE (electric halyard winch)
Sails material: MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q
Jib: Bank Sails "Checkmate" : MEMBRANE Carbon/Aramid Cruise Q furling Jib (Taffeta on both sides) with vertical battens (approx. 64.5m2) and an UV-protection strip
Furling foresail: Reckmann 2000 furling jib system (drum is mounted below deck)
Gennaker: Bank Sails : dark blue Race Gennaker (only used 3x - as new - approx. 186m2)
Navigation and electronics
- Bank Sails : furling Gennaker.
- Gennaker gear.
- Carbon Spinnakerpole
- The condition of the mainsail and the furling Jib are good and with normale use, it can be used for approx. another 2 years.
- German Main sheet Systeem.
- Mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks and a genoa cover.
- Harken genoa rails with ball bearings tracks.
Rudder position indicator: via autopilot
Charts, guides: digital card
- Raymarine Maxi repeaters in a bracket on a mast (under the boom).
- Board PC with windows, internet, Normatronics Bord-PC weather maps and navigation system.
Anchor windlass: with a remote control
Outdoor cushions: cockpit cushions
Swimming ladder: stainless steel
Swimming platform: electric folding swimming platform provided with teak and grey caulking, which also is the entrance for the dinghy garage
Sea rails, pushpit, pullpit: stainless steel stantions, pulpit with teak seats and double stainless steel guarding rail with amidships passages
Dinghy: 2019 : dinghy
Outboard engine: 2019 : 3.5 Hp
- Folding carbon gangway.
- Fixed teak cockpit table with cover.
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit.
- The teak deck is in a good condition and has been sanded and renovated in the winter of 2018-2019.