bathingplatform and under the aft sundeck you will find a large storage area. The engineroom has optional sound isolation for extra comfort during cruising and looks like new! The aftdeck can be converted to a large sunpad. Around the teak cockpittable you can sit with up to 8 people and the cockpit wetbar on the starboard side has a sink and a extra fridge.
The dashboard is full options: Garmin fullcolor display with Volvo interface, autopilot, HD radar, Volvo Interceptor trimtabs, electronic Volvo steering system and gearlevers and the optional Volvo Easy manouvring Joystick system: docking like a IPS yacht! There is a very large bowthruster installed aswell. Anchorchain counter, stereo remote, VHF, Volvo displays with all the info you want including fuel consumption: it's all there.
The Bavaria 39HT has a two cabin layout with the ownerscabin forward and the very large guestcabin aft. The salon has lots of natural light and the galley on the starboard side has a optional induction plate and a combi microwave. It also has a double stainless steel sink and plenty of working space. The salon has massive headroom and because of the modern light interior finish will give you an very open and airy feeling.
The Fusion DVD/TV is mounted on a swivel and is connected to the stereo system. There is plenty of storage place in cubboards and underneath the sofa. All the details are finished in beautifull teak.
- Twin Volvo Penta D4-300 with 457 hours
- Aquamatic joystick
- Volvo Penta Interceptor trimtabs
- Sidepower SE100 bowthruster
- Fischer Panda 4000 generator with 169 hour
- Webasto 5.5 kW dieselheating
- Extended bathing platform
- Warmwater boiler 20 L
- Dieseltank 950 L
- Electric hardtop
- Fusion stereo system: AV700i base station, I-pod holder, extra amplifier with subwoofer in cockpit, remote control with two speakers in guestcabin
- Stainless steel fenderbuckets 6x
- Teak cockpit table
- Electric windlass with 50m chain and chaincounter
- Duradeck platform, cockpit and sidedecks
- Sunbathing cushions on foredeck
- Safe in guestcabin
- Wetbar in cockpit with sink and extra Waeco fridge
- Twin wipers
- Votronic solarpanel with batterycharger max 5A
- Garmin xHD radar, Garmin GPSMap 4012, depth, Garmin 10i VHF, autopilot, Volvo gateway (motordata on display) and camera
- Twin USB plug and 12V plug at dashboard
- Fusion LCD TV including DVD in salon
- Walnut flooring
- Johnson electric toilet with blackwatertank
- Steba twin burner induction hob
- Winter cover
This example of the Bavaria 39HT Highline is really something special: she is still from her first, German owner and she is presented in a A1 condition: low hours, full options and perfect maintained!
Each year maintenance, each year durin the winter out of the water, ready for the new season 2019! Her berth is in Croatia, vieuwing on appointment: first one will buy this exeptional maintained Bavaria in Highline version.More pictures: https://navis-yachting.nl/pre-owned-2014-bavaria-39ht-highline-phoenix/
Mail, call, Whats'app or during a coffee at our salesmarina in Hellevoetsluis, Holland, we will give you all the details you want.
Ronald Vermeulen 0031 (0) 6 21 647 385
Tonny Burie 0032 (0) 475 235 623
Harry Frauenfelder 0031 (0) 6 53 452 283
Navis Yachting is importer for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg of Azimut Yachts and Sessa Marine, both leading brands from Italy.
Furthermore, we are broker of used motoryachts.
We are located in Marina Cape Helius in Hellevoetsluis and open every day of the week.
Bavaria 39HT Highline uit 2014 te koop op botentekoop.nl.
Bavaria 39HT Highline