The new Hanse 458 is the yacht for anyone who wants to set a trend.
With its groundbreaking design and the most exciting version in its class.
With a stunning interior and an extraordinary range of possibilities.
The Hanse 458 meets the highest demands for contemporary style and quality.
Be surprised by the excellence of a 45-foot ship.
The Easy Sailing Concept is legendary. We are the designers of the integrated self-tacking jib, with all lines led directly to the double steering wheel, so you can sail solo with the greatest of ease with this yacht.
Maneuvers such as reefing, tack and hoisting the sails can all be done comfortably and quickly by using two winches at the steering wheel.
The deck is completely free of lines. So you can enjoy an unobstructed view and have enough space to relax. Modern sailing at its best!
Built to amaze at sea. The clear hull lines underline the speed, the high rigging and the powerful sail plan, everything has been thought up by Judel/Vrolijk & co, one of the world's best and most experienced yacht designers. The interplay of a perfectly adapted sail plan and a balanced rudder blade is your guarantee for fantastic speed, stability and safety.
Pioneering innovations and intelligent details are evident in the extraordinary design of this very unique Hanseatic yacht. Every detail makes a clear design statement. Together you get a unique and typical Hanse atmosphere of comfort and well-being that you will never want to live without.
- 6 hull windows (3 each side)
- GRP hull, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Signal White (RAL 9003), 1st layer vinyl ester resin and solid laminat
- Waterline and cove line, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: Black
- L-keel, cast iron, draft: 2.23 m
- GRP rudder with seawater resistant aluminium shaft and self-aligning bearings
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A1: Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
- B1: Saloon with L-galley and dining area on stb, lounge area with chart table and head with separate shower on port
- C2: 2 aft cabins with double berth and storage space
- 3-burner gas stove with oven, waste bin, 12 V fridge approx. 130 l, double stainless steel sink with mixing tab
- Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood, Satin Varnish
- Hanse companionway closing system
- Saloon table, folding
- Worktop in galley - Black Quartz
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture - Canadian Chestnut
- Cupboards fronts colored colour: Dove grey
- Floorboard - Classic Stripes
- Floorboard - wooden grating in all heads and showers
- Mattrasses for all berths
- Upholstery - Sorrento, colour: Charcoal
- Sun bed cushions on coach roof, colour: dark grey
- 12 V and 230 V electric system with main panels and 230 V shore power and sockets.
- Fresh water system with electric pump and 20 l hot water, heated. also by main engine.
- Black water system (appr. 70 l) with deck extraction and seacock for head, electric and manual bilge pump.
- LPG gas system, stowage for 1 gas bottle.
The hanse 458 with these features costs new €419,487.
Now available for €388,620 including VAT or possibility to take over the French Lease construction.
- 4 high-end 2-way speakers in saloon.
- 2 high-end 2-way speakers in cockpit.
- Fusion MS-AB206 subwoofer with integrated amplifer in saloon.
- Saloon table, lowerable for double berth.
- Flexiteek on cockpit floor and benches.
- BBQ in cockpit.
- Cockpit table is provided with stowage and fridge.
- Cockpit table cover (dark grey).
- Cover for steering wheels (dark grey).
Hanse 458 "new In Stock!"
|Type:||458 "new In Stock!"|
|Vermogen in PK:||57|
|Inhoud brandstoftank (liters):||210|
|Dieptemeter:||2 Multifunction Displays In Cockpit|
|Kaartplotter:||9" Chart Plotter Stb|
|Windmeter:||2 Multifunction Displays In Cockpit|
|Log:||2 Multifunction Displays In Cockpit|