Lagoon 42 from 2017 for sale!
She is registered under Croatian flag, VAT not paid.
Turnkey condition, ready to sail! A real example of yacht maintenance, and a real must see!
Air condition and generator installed new in 2019.
4+2 cabins, 8+2+1+1 berths, 4 heads.
Fully equipped with heating (works without starting the generator), inverter, electric winch, TV, life raft, sun deck cushions etc.
Coming with dinghy Highfield with aluminium bottom and outboard engine Honda 20 HP.
Featuring two Yanmar 4JH57 diesel engines with saildrive, each with 41,9 kW power.
Please, find the full equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
This yacht is booked for the charter season Summer 2020, overtaking possible only after the last charter week!
Contact us for more details or to arrange a visit.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Builder: C.N.B. (France)
- Architect: Van Peteghem & Lauriot-Prevost
- Designer: Nauta Design
- Hull and deck construction material: Laminated sandwich glass / Polyester / End grain balsa wood
- Application: Infusion
- Max. No. of passengers: 12
- Length overall (m.): 12.92
- Beam: 7.68
- Depth: 1.26
- Mast height from waterline: 20.65 m
- Displacement: 12000 Kg
- Number of engines: 2
- Model: Yanmar 4JH57 (diesel with saildrive)
- Power: 2x 41,9 kW
- Working hours: ca. 1550 (in October 2019)
- Control throttle
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 600 (in 2 tanks, each 300 l)
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 600 (in 2 tanks, each 300 l)
- 4 Holding tanks with 4 electric waste pumps
4+2 cabins,8+2+1+1 berths, 4 heads
- L-shaped saloon settee and one straight shaped seat with table, which can be converted to 2 additional berths (including needed cushion for conversion)
- 4 Double cabins located two in each hull, both with double berths and storage lockers
- Aftcabins with large island beds, forecabins with standard double beds
- 4 Heads with Jabsco Quite Flush electric toilet, washbasin and shower (2 of the heads with separated shower with door)
- 2 Single crew cabins, each with one berth, hanging locker and cabin light
- Cooling fans in all cabins and saloon
- Refrigerator Vitrifrigo (133 liters capacity)
- Freezer Vitrifrigo (100 liters capacity, with top opening)
- 3 Burner gas stove Eno
- Oven Eno
- Portable ice maker Vivax
- Coffe machine Krups
- Stainless steel sink
- Lots of storage
- GPS Chartplotter B&G Zeus 12˝
- Autopilot B&G
- 2x B&G instruments (Wind and Tridata)
- Compass Plastimo Offshore 95
- Wi-Fi module B&G
- Fuel level instrument
- Fresh water level instrument
- Engine hour meter
- Generator Cummins Onan 11 kW
- Air condition - with outlets in all cabins and saloon
- Heating Eberspacher Airtronic M - with outlets in all cabins and saloon
- Electric windlass Quick (with remote control)
- Hot water system (40 l capacity)
- Stereo system Fusion MS-RA205 (USB & IPod enabled, AUX Input)
- LED TV Grundig (mounted on wall bracket with swivelling angle)
- Waterproof cockpit loudspeakers Fusion
- Saloon loudspekaers Fusion
- Battery controller monitor (on navigation desk)
- 5 Service batteries
- 2 Start batteries > installed new in June 2020
- Battery charger
- Inverter 12 / 220V – 2000 VA
- 2 Shore power connection's - one for boat, one divided for air condition and generator
- Barometer, Comfortmeter, Clock (in saloon)
- Cockpit floor covered in teak
- Cockpit settee + 2 chairs
- Cockpit cushions
- Sundeck cushions (one on roof for 2 persons, one in cockpit for 1 person)
- Cockpit table
- 6 Lockers
- Refrigerator Isotherm (in cockpit)
- Shower in cockpit with warm/cold water
- Hard top above helm station with openable panorama roof
- Steering wheel Goiot (leather covered)
- Helmsman’s seat
- Deck net
- 2 Wooden chairs on foredeck
- 3 chair steps to roof
- Anchor with chain
- Spare anchor
- 2 Winches Harken 2 speed, 46 size - one electric, one manual
- 1 Winch Harken 2 speed, 35 size - manual
- Deck hardware Harken
- 2 Traveller's Harken (mainsheet on stern roof)
- Aluminium mast with 1 spreader
- Aluminium boom
- Roller furler Facnor LS200
- Lazy bag Incidence with lazy jacks
- Fully battened mainsail 59 m2
- Roll genoa 35 m2
Additional and safety equipment
- Sprayhood (with windscreen at helm station)
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy Highfield (From 2017)
- Outboard engine Honda 20 HP (From 2017)
- Davits for dinghy
- Standard charter safety equipment including life raft
Lagoon 42 uit 2017 te koop op Botentekoop.nl.